Have you received an error message when trying to do a sync from NearMint to Discogs? This is what might have happened:
I am getting an ‘unprocessable item’ error
Unprocessable item errors are common and mean that we were not able to create or sync an item on Discogs, and Discogs sent us this error back.
We do not receive additional details from Discogs, but normally this will be caused by one of the following reasons:
- The item you are trying to create or sync is not allowed on the Discogs marketplace.
Please review the Prohibited Items Policy for more details. Please keep in mind that releases on Discogs are user-generated and are subject to continuous updates by the community, so items might have changed since you initially listed it for sale. The most common reasons here are:
- The release is flagged as unofficial / bootleg and is not longer allowed to be sold on the Discogs marketplace.
- The release is in draft status. If you are the creator of the draft release, please first submit it to the database before listing it for sale.
- The release is a digital format, meaning an MP3, or any other digital file. These are not allowed to be sold on the Discogs marketplace.
- The inventory item you are trying to update has since been sold or deleted on DIscogs. To make sure your NearMint inventory is in sync with Discogs you can always run a reverse sync, or if you want to re-list the items that were sold or deleted on Discogs, please duplicate it in NearMint and sync the duplicated item as a new listing to Discogs.
- Newly created inventory items can initially only be synced to Discogs in ‘Active’ or ‘Inactive’ status. If you are trying to create items in any other status, these will not be accepted by Discogs and an error will be displayed in response.